We are charging the following costs for returns:
These amounts will automatically be deducted from your refund.
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
The customer must prove that the delivered goods are on time returned, for example by proof of dispatch.
In case these conditions are not fulfilled, Tanith Official reserves the right to not accept the return and no refund will be issued.
How to return
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return label.
- Return your items in the original packaging (if possible).
- Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way.
- Print the return label and attach it to the front of your packaging, make sure you remove or cover any old labels if you're reusing packaging.
- Take it to your nearest post office and they’ll take care of the rest!
Belgium: Find your nearest BPOST office
- Ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return or in case it gets lost during transit.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return and let you know if the return was approved or not. If approved, we will deduct the cost of the return from your refund and you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Refunds can take up to 3 working days for BENELUX and 10 working days for the rest of the world to show on your account.
For more information don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.