From where do you operate?
We are a Belgium based brand. We ship worldwide.
What payment methods do you accept?
You can securely pay with iDEAL, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Bancontact, Amex, Google Pay en Apple Pay.
What are the shipping costs?
Belgium - Bpost Parcel Locker: 2,99 euros - free when you spend 49,99 euros
Belgium - Home Delivery: 3,99 euros - free when you spend 49,99 euros
The Netherlands & Luxembourg: 4,99 euros - free when you spend 49,99 euros
France: 8,99 euros
Germany: 9,99 euros
ZONE 1: 16,99 euros
ZONE 2: 34 euros
ZONE 1: Denmark, Hungary, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Czech, Sweden, Austria
ZONE 2: China, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Canada, United States, United Arab Emirates
When will I receive my order?
We aim to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible. Track your shipment by entering your tracking code and your postal code in this link.
You can find your tracking code in the confirmation e-mail we sent you.
What is your return policy?
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
The customer must prove that the delivered goods are on time returned, for example by proof of dispatch.
In case these conditions are not fulfilled, the Tanith Official Team reserves the right to not accept the return and no refund will be issued.
How to return
- To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll need to know which items you're returning and why.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return label.
- Return your items in the original packaging (if possible).
- Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way.
- Print the return label and attach it to the front of your packaging, make sure you remove or cover any old labels if you're reusing packaging.
- Take it to your nearest post office and they’ll take care of the rest!
Belgium: Find your nearest BPOST office
- Ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return or in case it gets lost during transit.
For orders outside the BENELUX: Ship back the item(s) within 14 business days from date of delivery and provide us an email with the tracking number. We highly advise that you use your local postal service to mail the package and provide us the tracking number.
Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way. We will not be responsible for any lost packages.
We don't provide return labels for international orders.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return and let you know if the return was approved or not. If approved, we will deduct the cost of the return from your refund and you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method (for BENELUX only). Refunds can take up to 3 working days for BENELUX and 10 working days for the rest of the world to show on your account.
For more information don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.